This one is vegan. And delicious.
3 potatoes - chopped up (not too small)
Some pumpkin - also chopped
Eggplant/any other vegetables you like
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
Brown onion - chopped (not to small)
1/2 - 1 can of coconut milk
About 1 cup of cooked/canned lentils (I prefer eating my curry with lentils as I don't like rice but you might prefer rice/chickpeas/beans)
Ketjap Manis or Soy Sauce (Ketjap Manis is the shizz!)
1. Fry the garlic and onion in a large pan with a little bit of oil.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan and fry them all for about ten minutes
3. Once the veges have browned a little bit pour in your desired amount of coconut cream. Top up with boiling water to ensure all the veges are covered with liquid so they can cook. All the boiling water will evaporate so don't be afraid to put too much in.
4. Add the curry paste, lemon juice and some ketjap manis.
5. Mix it all together so that the curry paste etc are mixed in with the coconut milk and water.
6. Turn the heat down and let the curry simmer for about 40minutes. The longer the better since the vegetables will get nice and soft and soak up all the flavours. Make sure you stir it regularly.
7. About ten minutes before you serve add the lentils to the mixture so that they can mix through and heat up. Then you're good to go.