Western-ish vegetarian adaptation.
You will need
1 cup of cooked/ready red kidney beans (or your preferred type)
1/2 brown onion - chopped
1 clove of garlic - chopped
A sachet of taco seasoning
Grated carrot/other vegetables you like
1/4 - 1/2 brown onion - chopped
A few tomatoes chopped up
Some sort of chilli sauce
1. Fry the 1/2 onion and garlic in a pan for about three minutes then add the beans to the pan.
2. Fry the bean mix off for about another three minutes. Then add the desired amount of taco seasoning and a little bit of hot water to the pan - this will make sure the powder doesn't burn and will spread evenly.
3. Once the water has evaporated take the bean mixture off the heat. Put one of the burritos on a baking tray and pour the mixture onto it. Make sure the beans aren't too close to the edge of the burrito.
4. Sprinkle the desired amount of grated cheese onto the bean mixture and then pop the other burrito on top of the mixture. You could probably spread it across two quesadillas if you wanted to.
5. Put them in the oven on 170 - 200 degrees. They should only need about ten minutes.
6. Mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl with some salt & pepper as you like.
7. Serve the quesadilla with the salsa, lettuce and grated carrot on top. Yum.