This is a delicious and (not too un-) healthy pasta meal.
3/4 cup chickpeas (already soaked/boiled)
1/4 large pumpkin - chopped into small pieces
5 small cloves of garlic
1/2 a lemon
Feta cheese (amount depends on your taste..)
1 tablespoon of Olivani (or whatever butter/substitute you use)
Some type of oil (I use soya bean oil)
A packet of Ravioli pasta
What to do
1. Roast pumpkin and garlic cloves. Sprinkle a little bit of oil over them and leave them to roast for about 45 minutes.
2. Put chickpeas, roast pumpkin and garlic (make sure you de-skin the garlic cloves first, don't use any that have cracked in the oven and gone hard) into a large bowl.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of Olivani, a little bit of salt and pepper, 1 table spoon of oil to the ingredients in the bowl and squeeze the lemon over the mixture.
4. Mash all of the ingredients together with some type of mashing device. Make sure it's all mixed in together well. Add your desired amount of feta to the mixture. Make sure it's chopped into small bits so it mixes through.
5. Boil some water in a pot for the pasta.
6. Once the water is boiling add the ravioli. It should only take about five minutes to cook through.
7. Mix the pasta through the pumpkin & chickpea mash in the bowl and voila! You have pasta ready to serve.